Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 5 & 6 combined -- a word for 2013

What's your word for 2013? As you know, we chose 3 -- love, luck, and purpose. But there is another one that I've really been focused on this year -- GENEROUS.

Giving, loving, open, caring, generous.

I think generosity is something we really need -- with our time, our talents, and our resources if we are able.

Our giving should not diminish us, it should fill us.

What can you give -- today? This year?

What's your word? Share it here.....


2 comments:

  1. My word is light.

    We all have the capacity to either bring light to each other's lives or darkness. I want to be light. Like a lighthouse in a storm, I want to touch people in a way that reminds them that when their world is dark they aren't by themselves.

    ReplyDelete