Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 11 -- love, luck, purpose and experiencing everything

“Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart. Try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books written in a foreign language. Do not now look for the answers. They cannot now be given to you because you could not live them. It is a question of experiencing everything. At present you need to live the question. Perhaps you will gradually, without even noticing it, find yourself experiencing the answer, some distant day."
Rainer Maria Rilke

This quote (found on a friend's Facebook page) really spoke to me today. This has been the most productive, I dare say most inspired, January I've had in years. I felt focused, energized, ready.
Being between consulting projects and having the time to focus on all of my goals and projects has certainly helped. I've done Love*Luck*Purpose like it's my job! I've loved it.

February is really going to be a time for me to take it to the next level -- time to face the music, go to the gym and stop eating junk. I've been caffeine free and dairy free and that's great. I'm eating better but I still have more tweaks. I'm feeling inspired though -- focused, energized, ready.

I'm going to love the questions themselves and experience everything. I might be a grumpier me when the sugar gets taken away but I'll come out the other end a stronger, happier, and healthier me.

How are you doing so far this year? How does it feel to be living the questions and experiencing everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment