Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 16: like a ton of bricks...

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." - Jack London

There are times when I want to sit in a very quiet place and let inspiration come to me.
It would be nice to unplug from the world and listen to my heart.

Then the ADHD side of me kicks in and says "Who are you kidding? When was the last time you could sit quietly?"

Then today's prompt -- I love this quote, mostly because it makes me feel less guilty for hunting down inspiration everywhere I go.

Love*Luck*Purpose is all about going after inspiration, about taking risks. Why should we be afraid to get out into the world and go after it?

Let's come at our lives like a ton of bricks -- not to destroy, but to enjoy!

How can you throw yourself into life, go after it with a club?

Tell us here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment