Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Get Lost...

Get lost in happiness, in laughter, in tears, in life.

Some of us choose to immerse ourselves in every moment of life, and some choose moments along the way.  As long as you allow yourself to fully feel an entire emotion, it doesn't matter how often you do it. It can be a scary thought, to let go completely and just feel with all your heart.

Bless yourself with the opportunity to get lost.

When I daydream about ultimate happiness, ultimate love, I see swirls of color and moments in my life and then there is me. I am there, running at full speed and then leaping into it. And I am almost soaring through it, while hugging it at the same time. The moments when emotion overwhelms, those are the moments I will never forget.

Even Dove chocolate thinks I should, twice.  So bring it 2013.

Do you have any moments in life where you have just lost yourself completely? Please share with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment