Sunday, February 3, 2013

Days 13 & 14: Face the enemy

The worst enemy of creativity is self-doubt. - Sylvia Plath

Have you stared down the enemy lately? Looked self-doubt in the face and said "You're wrong!"
Well -- try it! I feel like my February workout challenge (I've completed 160 of my 840 minutes already) has helped me face some of my self-doubt just as the 21 day blogging challenge has helped with my creativity.

I'm happy to report that I've had a few victories this week. Small ones -- but I'll take them.

In fact, I'm having one right now -- munching on carrots while my hubby makes our healthy Super Bowl dinner. We will be having veggie burgers, baked fries, and salad!

All of these commercials have me craving soda and Doritos but I am feeling so much better these days so I use that healthy feeling to help me resist the temptation.

Taking it one day at a time is what's been working for me so far. What's been helping you battle the "enemy"?






No comments:

Post a Comment