Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 17 through 20 combined: Tell Your Story

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you." -- Maya Angelou

As some of you know, my mom is in the hospital this week so I have really been slacking on the blog posts. I'll make up for it by doing 25 days of blogging instead of 21.

This quote is from day 17 and it touched me.

Most of us walk around with many untold stories inside of us -- and some of them will never be told.

Getting into writing interests me because I'd like to tell some of mine --some painful, some funny, some both.

Sometimes it's hard to go that deep, to feel those feelings again. I know it would be very therapeutic if I did but the fear creeps in and gets in the way.

I'm going to continue writing even after the challenge ends and I'm going to find the bravery to tell those stories.

Everyone has a story to tell -- what's yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment